Evidence-Based Contrast Media Selection: CE Version
- Pamela Johnson, RN, MHA, Administrator, Imaging & Cardiology Resource Management, Dignity Health
- Nancy Cahill, PharmD, Cardinal Health Pharmacy Solutions
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Understand the disciplined approach Dignity Health took in order to effectively choose their contrast media.
- Understand the importance of developing a strategic team to undertake this process.
- Understand how Dignity Health implemented the outcomes of this product evaluation.
This program is also approved for one (1) Nursing Contact Hour (CEU) through MedEd America and one (1) CRA Credit approved by AHRA: The Association for Medical Imaging Management. Be sure to enroll in the correct course for the type of credit you require. Each certificate is specific for the credit obtained.