Evidence-Based Contrast Media Selection: CRA Version
- Pamela Johnson, RN, MHA, Administrator, Imaging & Cardiology Resource Management, Dignity Health
- Nancy Cahill, PharmD, Cardinal Health Pharmacy Solutions
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Understand the disciplined approach Dignity Health took in order to effectively choose their contrast media.
- Understand the importance of developing a strategic team to undertake this process.
- Understand how Dignity Health implemented the outcomes of this product evaluation.
This program is also approved for one (1) Nursing Contact Hour (CEU) through MedEd America and one (1) Category A CE Credit approved by AHRA: The Association for Medical Imaging Management. Be sure to enroll in the correct course for the type of credit you require. Each certificate is specific for the credit obtained.